- Overview Draft New Safety Standards for Nuclear Power Stations NRA, Japan（January 2013）【PDF：86KB】
- Outline of New Regulatory Requirements (Design Basis)【PDF：313KB】
- Outline of New Regulatory Requirements(Severe Accident Measures)【PDF：371KB】
- Outline of New Regulatory Requirements(Earthquakes and Tsunamis)【PDF：202KB】
Establishment and Operations
Radiation Monitoring Information
- Act for Establishment of the Nuclear Regulation Authority（Provisional Translation）【PDF：156KB】
- Act on the Regulation of Nuclear Source Material, Nuclear Fuel Material and Reactors (Provisional Translation)【PDF：687KB】
Presentation by NRA Commissioner Fuketa at PSAM 2013 on April 15, 2013. PSAM 2013 is a special Topical Conference which puts the spotlight on the Fukushima Dai-ichi Nuclear Power Station Accident from the PSA point of view.
Presentation by NRA Commissioner Oshima at the International Conference on Effective Nuclear Regulatory Systems on April 9, 2013.
└The IAEA web page for the conference is as follows:
Presentation by NRA Commissioner Fuketa at U.S. NRC Regulatory Information Conference (RIC) on March 13, 2013
- Message from Chairman on the 2nd Anniversary of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident
- NRA Commission Meetings & Press Conferences Youtube, etc （Lives & Records）